Le Paris housing Society is an international standard project in heart of the city Gujranwala. It is a project of Master Tiles Company. The Master Tiles owner has been giving a new project to Gujranwala residents in form of a France replica. 200 feet replica Eiffel Tower and the entire France prominent place will be built in Le Paris Gujranwala. This wonderful project will be equipped with modern facilities and infrastructure. This not only increases the living standard of this amazing city but also provoked the investors to amplify their investment in a secure environment.
According to developers, La Paris housing society is therefore located on GT road between Chan Da Killa and Kamoki, one of the main routes for moving to and from. It is expected to be near Royal Plam City and Citi Housing Gujranwala.
The project has been basically designed like a Paris City. The le Paris is spread over 4800 acres of area with all the necessary features in it. From luxuries of the modern era to the basic necessities of a common person, you will find everything in this 4800-acres piece of land.
This project is developed by De Ville Paris housing Scheme limited, a sister company of Master tiles & Ceramics.
Owner of Project
Sheikh Mahmood Iqbal (Chief Executives of Master Tiles Pakistan) is the owner of Le Paris Gujranwala.
Installments Plan and Price
Le Paris is going to give a very smooth eye-catchy price plan in order to satisfy the customer. Le Paris housing scheme offers 5 Marla, 7 Marla, 10 Marla, and 1 Kanal residential plots and also offers commercial plots on installment. installments will have to pay within 3-year.
Right now only Registration Forms/Certificates are available.
Registration certificate price is 115,000 PKR which will be adjusted for 140,000 when plot files will be available.
Distribute Prizes ( it will be given to registration form holders )
- Lucky draw Date = 31st March
- 1st Prize is PKR 5 Corer
- 2nd Prizes of 1 Corer (2 prizes)
- 3rd Prizes is 50 Lakh (5 prizes)
- 4th Prizes is 5 Lakh (97 prizes)
Features & Facilities
- Gated society
- Roads are carpeted and are 35’ to 250’ wide
- Amusement parks that are placed within walking distance from all residential plots
- A central mosque
- World’s second tallest Eiffel Tower
- A fully-equipped sports complex
- Shops in each block and commercial complexes
- International school campus
- Self-generating electricity
- A community center for the residents where they can cherish life
- Business Area
- ATM machine
- Reserve Car Parking
- RFID system for residents
- Reception for Visitors and Guests Water supply system
- Police stations
- Post offices
- Fire Station
- Bus Terminal
- Telephone Exchanges Gated Community
- Uninterrupted electricity power supply
- Well established hospitals
- Investment options at affordable rates
- Shopping malls, cinemas, and gyms
- Own sewerage system
- Parks and landscapes
- GT road vicinity
- Kips College girls’ campus
- Shopping malls within walking distance
- Food points and restaurants near the vicinity
- 24/7 security and safety guaranteed
- Security and surveillance system for 24/7