The Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is going to build a new project named “New Peshawar Valley”. The project provides all the modern facilities and amenities at budget-friendly rates. The KPK Government has reserved a large area for the development of areas such as parks. The society will be surrounded by a boundary wall with a foolproof system to provide a high safety level.
- This city, which is 4 times larger in area than Hayatabad, will cover 160,000 acres of land and will be sufficient for the population of 800,000 people by including six major districts of Peshawar and Nowshera.
- In this city, there will be a total of 80,000 units of three marlas to four kanal according to the ability and needs of all classes, rich and poor.
- The city is also being connected to GT Road and Official Way by adding an additional area of 4000 kanals through wide highways.
- Provincial Assembly, Governor and Civil Secretariat, and all major national and government buildings and installations including police lines will also be moved to this new city.
Developers & Owners:
The New Peshawar Valley is being developed under the supervision of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government. The KPK Government aims to develop a world-class infrastructure by employing a team of qualified experts.
The project is situated on the border of Nowshera and Peshawar, approximately 13 Km away from GT Road and Motorway interchange on the southern side. The location is considered among the main features of this society, making it the most accessible housing society in Peshawar. All the major locations of Peshawar could be accessed quickly and easily.
This mega project is being constructed over 1, 86,400 Kanal. The project plan for the New Peshawar Valley was designed by a team of experts, including architects and civil engineers. A great deal of attention is being given to infrastructure development to make it shine out in other housing societies of Peshawar.
The area of the New Peshawar Valley Housing Scheme is divided into the following parts:
- Residential Area = 42816 Kanal
- Commercial Area = 5092 Kanal
- Public Building = 7324 Kanal
- Open Space and Park = 17338 Kanal
- Dumping Site = 830 Kanal
- Graveyard = 2123 Kanal
- Utility Areas = 515 Kanal
- Roads and Parks = 30299
New Peshawar Valley Housing Scheme is offering a range of residential plots as follows:
- 3 Marla
- 5 Marla
- 7 Marla
- 10 Marla
- 1 Kanal
- 2 Kanal
- 4 Kanal
New Peshawar Valley Housing Scheme is offering the following numbers of plots:
- 3 Marla = 16,312 plots
- 5 Marla = 17,201 plots
- 7 Marla = 3,402 plots
- 10 Marla = 9,526 plots
- 1 Kanal = 13,415 plots
- 2 Kanal = 1,494 plots
- 4 Kanal.= 706 plots
The payment plan is highly affordable for investors. New Peshawar Valley Housing Scheme plots for sale are available at budget-friendly prices as follows:
For Details and Booking Contact us
(During the call mention ZameenLeLo.com for Quick Response)