Pearl Global City Dina is a premium housing project that aims to uplift the living standards of the community by providing them with the “best of the best” facilities, infrastructural development, ease of accessibility, and full-proof 3-layer security and outclasses recreational endeavors. The society the Main Boulevard is a majestic Architecture that supports cloud-based streetlights, underground electricity, and street furniture as per International Standards.
Developers & Owner:
Ms. Naz Saleem Malik (Sister Malik Riaz Bahria Town) is the owner and CEO of Pearl Global City. the project is developed by Bradford Developer one of the leading real estate developers in Pakistan who has worked with BSM Developer in New Metro city Kharian. Pearl Global City is one of the ideal and the most developed housing society of District Jhelum that is going to provide a secure community living featuring all the modern-day facilities and life civilities.
NOC of Pearl Global City will soon be approved by Tehsil Municipal Authority (TMA). The developers have already applied for the approval of all relevant documentation to be granted the status of a legal housing society.
The most highlighted feature of the project is that it is located at the G.T Road Dina. The location is considered among the main features of this society, making it the most accessible housing society in Dina. All the nearby cities could be accessed quickly and easily.
- 10 Min Drive Dina Motorway Interchange
- 12 Min Drive Teen Pura Dam
- 15 Min Drive Mangla Water Resort
- 16 Min Drive Rohtas Fort
- 30 Min Drive Jhelum City
- 55 Min Drive Mirpur City
- 1 Hour Drive Kharian
- 1.6 Hour Drive Islamabad
The project has been built on the belief to provide something unique and excellent. 5000 Kanal land has been acquired for the project. Furthermore, the project is offering a broad range of facilities including underground water and sewerage systems, parks, a community center, a grand mosque, wide walkways, carpeted roads and availability of all utilities including electricity and gas.
Pearl Global City Housing Scheme is offering a range of residential plots as follows:
- 5 Marla
- 7 Marla
- 10 Marla
- 1 Kanal
Pearl Global City Housing Scheme is offering commercial plots as follows:
- 5 Marla
- 8 Marla
Pearl Global City Jhelum is offering Farmhouse as follows:
- 2 Kanal
- 4 Kanal
- 6 Kanal
The payment plan is highly affordable for investors. The booking is open and can be made with a 25% down payment. The remaining 75% amount will be payable in 30 monthly installments.
The detailed installment plan is the following.
Salient Attributes and Amenities:
- Secure Gated Community
- 24/7 Supply Of Water, Gas, And Power
- Category-Wise Plots
- Dedicated Parking Space
- Eco-Friendly City
- Encroachment Control
- Green And Sterile Surroundings
- Higher Level Of Security
- International Brands
- Jamia And Sector Mosque
- Parks And Beautiful Lakes
- Sports Complexes, Community Clubs, And Nightclubs
- Underground Electricity
- World-Class Shopping Center