Valley View Enclave is one of the most beautiful places in the outskirts of Islamabad, a city famous for its amazing sceneries, sky-high mountains, and cozy weather. Nestled in the lush green, pine-covered hills, amidst the high-rising pine trees, mesmerizing waterfalls, and numerous freshwater streams, valley view enclave is the place where you connect with nature, express gratitude for the countless blessings of mother nature.
It is a project of Hashoo Group.
It is located in Makhniyal (Haripur) Near Highland Club on Pir Sohawa Road opposite Sachal Mirs Village Resort. Distance to other locations under below.
- 35 minutes’ drive from Islamabad
- 2 km from an upcoming project of Hashoo Group
- 3 Km from High Land Country Club
- 4 Km from upcoming Project Monal Restaurant (Dino Valley)
- 12 Km from Monal Restaurant
- 21 Km from Islamabad Zoo, Margalla Road
Plot Size and Payment Plan
Valley view enclave offers 1 and 2 Kanal plots, and 5,10,15,20 Kanal Farmhouse that is an epitome of serene, tranquil and comfortable living, with the mega project, tulip hotel & Lal Qila Restaurant and pine valley apartments, pine woods apartments, Sunset apartment, pine chalet, already in construction, investment in valley view enclave is an excellent opportunity for every inverter.
Land Transfer Process
Land transfer as per proper land revenue system (Patwari Record). The completion time of the project is two years
Infrastructure developments across the valley are in full swing. With more tourists coming to visit the heavenly beauty, Valley View Enclave is perfectly positioned to become a successful and prosperous venture in the year to come.
Area Road Infrastructure
Road from Islamabad to peer sohawa
- Approved by capital development authority (CDA), will reduce travel time to Makhnayal from 35 to 20 minutes, and shall reduce the distance from 21 km to 14 km.
Makhnayal-Changla Gali Road Murree (50 Km)
- Approved by KPK Government
Road Form Kumal Gali towards Khan Pur Dam (15 Km)
- Approved By KPK Government
- Tender Awarded and Work in Progress
Khanpur to Kohala Road (20 Km)
- A part of CPEC Route – work in Progress
Future – An upcoming Tourist Destination
- KPK Government has put this area under the Jurisdiction of Galiyat Development Authority (GDA)
- Promotion of Domestic Tourism
- GDA is keen to play a role in the Projection of Pakistan as a tourist-friendly destination.
- Marketing of Pakistan’s Tourism products in tourist generating markets (at home & abroad).
- Act as a catalyst in encouraging the private sector, to play an active role in tourism promotion and Development.
- Green / Open sitting Areas
- Altitude, 4700 Feet from Sea
- Temperature is 10 degrees less then Islamabad
- Market Nearby
- 24/7 Security
- Hiking, Riding Track Passing through Phase 2 (10 Km Track)
- Amazing Natural Waterfall
- Numerous Freshwater streams
- Water Supply